Thank you to our clients and customers who have been supporting the Ourimbah Vet Shop for many years. We hope our new look online shop will make it easier than ever to keep your pets and animals happy and healthy.
Please note that there have been some changes:
- Payments are now handled by Windcave (Payment Express), with additional protection by 3D Secure to make your online shopping experience safer. You may be asked to confirm additional information by your bank if you are a Mastercard or Visa cardholder.
- Home delivery orders are now being sent by Australia Post eParcel, which means you can have your order sent to a PO Box, Parcel Locker or Post Office for pickup in addition to your work or home address.
- If you followed a link from a reminder email sent before the 2nd of October 2019, you will need to search for and add the products to your cart again. You now have more control over your email reminders at the checkout.
- You no longer need to log in for FREE delivery on orders picked up from our vet hospital, but creating an account will save your details and orders.
- If you had an account on our shop before the 2nd of October 2019, you will need to create a new account. You can create an account at any time.
If you have any questions about your pets or animals or need help choosing a product, please contact Ourimbah Veterinary Hospital for advice.
For questions about the online shop or if you are looking for a particular product, contact Customer Service via email.