Frontline Plus for Cats is a topical spot-on application for the treatment and prevention of flea infestation and biting lice on cats and kittens.
- Rapid onset of action and kills re-infestations with newly acquired adult fleas for at least one month.
- Prevents the development of flea eggs, larvae and pupae produced by any adult fleas acquired for up to 6 weeks after treatment.
- Treats and controls Flea Allergy Dermatitis in cats.
- Can be used on kittens from 8 weeks of age and is safe to use on breeding, pregnant or lactating animals.
- Waterfast from 24 hours after application.
Contains: 100 g/l fipronil; 120 g/l (S)-methoprene.
Administration: Part the coat and apply 1 pipette (for up to 10kg) to skin level to an area where licking cannot occur (e.g. on the back of the neck). Monthly application is recommended.
Presentation: 6 x 0.5ml pipettes.