EVICTO provides month-long protection for cats, with no loss of efficacy from bathing two hours after treatment. It can be used on kittens from 6 weeks of age and lactating, pregnant or breeding queens. Use EVICTO with MILPRO for complete protection.
Evicto can be used on rabbits from 8 weeks of age. DO NOT USE in rabbits that may be used or processed for human consumption.
– Kills adult fleas, flea eggs and flea larvae (Ctenocephalides spp.) to control fleas in the environment, prevent flea infestations and control flea allergy dermatitis in cats.
– Prevents heartworm disease caused by Dirofilaria immitis in cats.
– Treats and controls ear mites (Otodectes cynotis) in cats; and treats ear mite (Psoroptes cuniculi) in rabbits.
– Treats sarcoptic mange (Sarcoptes scabiei) in rabbits.
– Treats and controls intestinal hookworm (Ancylostoma tubaeforme) and roundworm (Toxocara cati) in cats.
– Treats biting lice (Felicola subrostratus) in cats.
– Treats cheyletiellosis (Cheyletiella spp.) in rabbits.